Friday 20 December 2013

New Partners & Other News

Mesmerize recently became the media partner of 3 blogs,


Stardoll, according to Venus
Stardoll, According To Venus
Stardoll MSW Cheats
Stardoll MSW Cheats
OOTD Stardoll Lookbook
OOTD Stardoll Lookbook



These are all great blogs and we hope to team up with even more great blogs!
Click the images to visit, they're all worth following!


If you weren't aware, I recently set up a blog called Mesmerize Daily and it's looking for writers.
We're not posting right now, and probably won't be until 2014, but feel free to sign up!

Also a big thank you for the feedback on the 1st issue of the magazine, I felt it was a success and all of the praise and also criticism has motivated me for the next issue. Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad my blog was accepted! I will add this one now!

    ReplyDelete