Friday 25 October 2013

Important Message - Please Read

If you follow my graphics blog, or simply spend time in USD, reading comments, you will know about a current situation I am in.

My Stardoll account has been deleted and I'm currently in contact with Stardoll, looking into why, and if I can get my account back.

Sorry for the drama queen-ness of this post. lol ;)



I'm currently considering the possibility of stopping Mesmerize after the first issue has been released.
Of course I won't abandon it before the issue is out, but I may have to afterwards.
I had many plans on how to expand Mesmerize further but it may seem that I will have to stop the project.

To put it simply, being on Stardoll honestly depresses me now.

I know there is a possibility that I could get my account back, (I know there are others like me that have been wrongfully deleted and I hope to communicate with them to get this sorted out) but considering it's currently just a hope I have to explore the possibilities.

I am aware that I can just use my backup as my main and start over but I know it'll be ridiculously hard.
3 years of going online (almost) every day. 68 starpoint levels. Over £100 I have invested into the account.
I know I can't get these back.

I'm not saying goodbye just yet... But I'm saying that there's a big chance I will.

So thank you to everyone, for making everything awesome.
A special thank you to my good friend Lizzie, who's pretty much stopped me from getting a plane to Sweden and stabbing callie.stardoll :DDDD


You can contact me at my backup; pavlovagurl

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry hun ♥ I will e-mail stardoll and help you out! If you need to contact me involving the first issue, e-mail me here: justicelover94.sd@gmail.com. ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've been emailing them a bit and had a few replies.

      Delete